Fiberglass mat shell with braided finish for use with the original saddle.
Kevlar reinforcements, adjustments and work required for a perfect finish.
Undercover Seat included if necessary.
Description of the range:
The TFP range is a "premium" product with a very aggressive price from Asia, it requires adjustments and advanced preparation of the support for a good finish.
Moto Vision offers you many brands of polyester fairings adapted to your expectations, your budget or your assembly skills. The differences between them lie in the finishes, the assembly, or the materials used.
- The price !
- A full range by motorbike (Mudguard, saddles, tank shell, front kit)
- A wheel arch which is included if the seat shell requires it
- Carbon / Kevlar reinforcements on the fixing points
- Optimized for the original bubble
The inconvenients :
- Long restocking times if not in stock
- Two layers of fiber mat and a single layer of braided
- Adjustment of the elements is necessary
- A more rigid fiber and therefore more "brittle"
- Mold edges to be removed and sanding finishes to be produced
- For the front kit, no single parts available
- Fixing points not drilled
Your profile :
You start the track, you only have a few scheduled sessions and your budget is your priority!
The work of adaptations and sanding is a detail for you and you have tools and a minimum of knowledge.